Страница 2 из 2 ПерваяПервая 12
Показано с 21 по 29 из 29

Тема: PCM5 fw

Местный

Sima - there No more words to say

Новичок Аватар для Black Wolf

Цитата Сообщение от simaservis1108 Посмотреть сообщение
    Hello Black Wolf,

There is no need to be mad,also you are the worst copy paste of them all.
    You shouldnt't have touched me because you dont know how or what I do,and havent even seen nothing
    So fuck off.

I'm impressed , you needed only 10 minutes to reply my post, the thruth seems to hurt ...

I don't need to know you, your posts say enough by you and spam hundreds forums with offering your "expert" services, like here, CT, DK, and hundreds them, one who has enough job, don't offer at hundreds forums .... As i wrote your max is read-write bga dumps , emmc ...

Same, as your gay-friend, who you like and he likes you , and write allaround at forums compliments each other , your gay-friend couldn't wait more than 10 minutes to respond, seems true hurst him same way like you...

Sorry, guys time for sleeping, don't need hurry up with reply to me, just wrote true about you and other involved in this discussion, if you think not true, prove it, offer MH2p without bga method, as real author "congo" solved .
    Последний раз редактировалось Black Wolf; 22.09.2021 в 00:04.

Местный

U are mad cause nosoldering is not public? Even it exist? U are cause your bitchy hands can’t handle with stencil?

Пользователь

Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: f73039bb8e4d183001deebe4f7c1e7bb.jpg
Просмотров: 167
Размер:	50.8 Кб
ID:	70766

Новичок

Цитата Сообщение от Black Wolf Посмотреть сообщение
    rest = copy-paste experts like audi-rus
    Ehhh... very sad to hear such shit about myself. But if you want congo can proove that in 2016 we made MIB2 in parallel.
    Anyway it doesn't matter anymore because of assholes who put all data in public.

Don't remember you, but if you are guy from Belgium, not believe in your skills, real author of MIBs was only and first, Oleg and Alex, he left scene, then audi-rus copy-paste stole his work, and then congo came as real author who made most of his offer by himself, really smart guy, and there is 1 more smart guy malec who is skilled, rest = as i wrote previously, guys who wait someone solve something, buy his unit, and steal solution ... But ok, it's a life, if not protect solution, always will be other who will try steal it ...

Цитата Сообщение от mobista Посмотреть сообщение
    U are mad cause nosoldering is not public? Even it exist? U are cause your bitchy hands can’t handle with stencil?
    Don't need that dirty job do , prefere using kb , why so angry if see written true in public, as you know true too ...

Пользователь

good discussion.
    BlackWolf, respect you for the straight thoughts and your opinion.

question for the sellers: who will activate mib2p Alpine remotely on my car +flash firmware from other model?
    write pm with the price.

Пользователь

PM sent. It is possible to do in car.

Ваши права