PCM5 fw
Добро пожаловать на Turbo Quattro.
Страница 1 из 2 12 ПоследняяПоследняя
Показано с 1 по 20 из 29

Тема: PCM5 fw

Пользователь

По умолчанию PCM5 fw

Hi, i need PCM5 MH2P fw, if anyone can share ;-)

Пользователь

I have all MH2P firmwares.

Новичок

If you have it then share it.If you looking for money for it never replay it I have it ..... Simple .... Your answer is just joke ....

Пользователь

$$$ rules the world :-( no more robin hoods are alive

Пользователь

Did i got this right - if you take money from the end client that is perfectly fine but if someone wants money to give software or know-how ... how could he?
    Last time i check we all work for money and no one offers free service to clients.
    So "robin hoods" do more harm than good.
    All of the work published "by" DEB is work of other people.
    How i know ... man, people there and in other groups does not know fundamental basics ... so i have to believe that they "created" the patches ... no fu**g way
    MIB papa who does not know how to recover dead unit ... MIB papa my a**

So, when all if you/us start working for free and offer all our services to end client for FREE, then we can come back here and be angry at guys that want money for something.
    I dont know that guy a4b9 besides some stupid questions here and there but im ok if he wants money for some software.
    So ... thats way!

Местный

All Porsche firmwares can be bought at Porsche Service Station as SD Cards - what’s the problem? Conversion at network costs 500-1000€ depends on country and local market - firmware SD Card costs 50-70€ for one piece...

Пользователь

I think everybody who need it must go to dealer and say that want it for free

To buy firstly needed is part nr to buy firmware, not map or another update module update on sd. That is strange that everybody want everything free, but when they make it commercial they take as high price as it is possible!! Everybody want to live so volksjet if do you want for free just go to church and start pray that you will find stupider than yourself... Not ask everybody around and offer 500euro for mh2p solution!!! I know a lot of guys who you offered cash for lollipops )

Местный

I think logically thinking Technician can filter group of SD Cards.

Пользователь

Mobista, if you not provide correct part nr I think the technician will not want filter sd cards content. Some descriptions are not clear with update SD.

About volksjet everybody need to be careful with him, that is Polish reseller who is hidden by UK number and he try to cheat that navi is his hobby. As for hobby you can do sth by yourself and share to all, but if you want make own business just pay for others work!

Местный

Depends on Techncian . I personally bought couple of cards from Porsche Online Parts Catalog - already get all I need for ~300€

Пользователь

so you maybe can tell us the partnumber :-)

POG35_K9828
    PO416_P9830

are the latest
    Последний раз редактировалось chris2011; 01.04.2021 в 16:35.

Местный

Unfortunately I can’t.

Пользователь

chris2011 you are wrong, are newer fws for POG35

Новичок

Цитата Сообщение от a4b9 Посмотреть сообщение
    Mobista, if you not provide correct part nr I think the technician will not want filter sd cards content. Some descriptions are not clear with update SD.

About volksjet everybody need to be careful with him, that is Polish reseller who is hidden by UK number and he try to cheat that navi is his hobby. As for hobby you can do sth by yourself and share to all, but if you want make own business just pay for others work!
    First of all "elvis" I can call you idiot and you prove it by calling Ireland is UK google earth be with you. Second thing you are Polish aswell third think I'm not reseller and I never sold anything on any forum but you are very good with re-sell. Stop talking sh...t. I have ask only one person except you about mh2p solution. I ask you about Rmc but you are scared answer phone. So be quiet,do your job and please stop spaming. All garages will send you mh2p for activations and Milosz will fix it after you... :-) Have nice evening... All I need it I always buy it.

Местный

@volksjet U R my master!

Новичок

I vouch for Mobista,the dude is an expert in his work.

Пользователь

Here you are
    9Y0919360 and 9Y0919360B

Пользователь

volksjet I not know who is Milosz and yours cell phone, but I heared from Polish friend that need to be care with yours nickname (not only..) ! so do not be hypocrite! I am reparing navs after guys like you.

Why do you make spam here and attact me?! Only that way that I not share you my knowledge for free? Start helping others then we can talk. But if you not know how to do RMC I not understand why do you want kill mh2p.
    Последний раз редактировалось a4b9; 27.04.2021 в 10:03.

Новичок Аватар для Black Wolf

a4b9 and hundreds more nick names, he isn't elwis72 that's bigger noob than this noob = https://www.facebook.com/pages/categ...2972914478246/

mobista = https://blackmobile.pl/ , copy-paste "expert" of other's guys work, like did with mst2 purchased solutions by real authors evaldas,sergst,dav and then made this primary's school level .html manual and resell hundreds of bigger noobs, and screwed VAG business up to mh2p , spam at x forums CT, XDA-DEV, enough check his post 1-2y ago, to see level of this guy who repair mobile phones, and that's his maximum... If real author will offer mh2p, mhi3 without bga method , but easy job like dlink connection

mib2pmaster = reseller, noob, his nick name enough say, only noobs call theirself "master"

simaservis1108 = noob too, at hundreds forums spam posts to offer repairing units ,like CT, Digital-kaos, but sw skills = zero, else writing bga, emmc , 0 skills, same as mobista

congo = real author, proven work, top skills in sys, unix,one of rare authors, else in past Oleg - APG, rest = copy-paste experts like audi-rus, foxru, mib2p.ru etc. , all of them buy activated units of real authors like congo, and in past Oleg, and then copy-paste their work, if can't reverse engineering do, than they dump emmc, bga, etc. and write to new unit.

long-short story, most of these guys are copy-paste "experts" who present their offer as "authors" , but true is buy solutions by authors and resell, and kill VAG business, cause of these guys VAG business is 0 now, fortunately they can't solve mh2p, mhi3 by eth, otherwise it will be same as mhi2 , selling for 20-30e activations .

Новичок

Цитата Сообщение от Black Wolf Посмотреть сообщение
    a4b9 and hundreds more nick names, he isn't elwis72 that's bigger noob than this noob = https://www.facebook.com/pages/categ...2972914478246/

mobista = https://blackmobile.pl/ , copy-paste "expert" of other's guys work, like did with mst2 purchased solutions by real authors evaldas,sergst,dav and then made this primary's school level .html manual and resell hundreds of bigger noobs, and screwed VAG business up to mh2p , spam at x forums CT, XDA-DEV, enough check his post 1-2y ago, to see level of this guy who repair mobile phones, and that's his maximum... If real author will offer mh2p, mhi3 without bga method , but easy job like dlink connection

mib2pmaster = reseller, noob, his nick name enough say, only noobs call theirself "master"

simaservis1108 = noob too, at hundreds forums spam posts to offer repairing units ,like CT, Digital-kaos, but sw skills = zero, else writing bga, emmc , 0 skills, same as mobista

congo = real author, proven work, top skills in sys, unix,one of rare authors, else in past Oleg - APG, rest = copy-paste experts like audi-rus, foxru, mib2p.ru etc. , all of them buy activated units of real authors like congo, and in past Oleg, and then copy-paste their work, if can't reverse engineering do, than they dump emmc, bga, etc. and write to new unit.

long-short story, most of these guys are copy-paste "experts" who present their offer as "authors" , but true is buy solutions by authors and resell, and kill VAG business, cause of these guys VAG business is 0 now, fortunately they can't solve mh2p, mhi3 by eth, otherwise it will be same as mhi2 , selling for 20-30e activations .

Hello Black Wolf,

There is no need to be mad,also you are the worst copy paste of them all.
    You shouldnt't have touched me because you dont know how or what I do,and havent even seen nothing
    So fuck off.

Ваши права