Technisat MIB STD2 ZR 3Q0 035 846A sw0359 hw h30 - Страница 2
Добро пожаловать на Turbo Quattro.
Страница 2 из 2 ПерваяПервая 12
Показано с 21 по 29 из 29
    Пользователь

What do you mean with simple SD card reader? Can you recommend a working one?
    I don't understand the read errors, these appear totally random. So I have no idea what's wrong. I tried to supply +3.3v from an external power supply and this is not the case.

Пользователь

Thanks for the hint, I'll try that specific reader

Новичок

Its because your emmc is dead,what else hint do you want?

Пользователь

@Simaservis1108 if your answer was for me, then that's wrong answer. I get the same error with different units which work without any issue. So the problem is somewhere else but I can't figure it out where. I just need a little help of anybody, who has experience.

Unfortunately, all of the offered help in private messages was "I sell you complete solution for XXXX euro". In the end it turned out that neither of these people have experience with emmc reading, they just sell the same Polish solution floating around... I haven't bought any solution, what I know I got learned by myself. I'm a car electronics fan, I do it for myself, as a hobby for fun and not for business.

Цитата Сообщение от mibmaster Посмотреть сообщение
    @Simaservis1108 if your answer was for me, then that's wrong answer. I get the same error with different units which work without any issue. So the problem is somewhere else but I can't figure it out where. I just need a little help of anybody, who has experience.

Unfortunately, all of the offered help in private messages was "I sell you complete solution for XXXX euro". In the end it turned out that neither of these people have experience with emmc reading, they just sell the same Polish solution floating around... I haven't bought any solution, what I know I got learned by myself. I'm a car electronics fan, I do it for myself, as a hobby for fun and not for business.

Have You found Your solution for connection issue?
    Are You soldering the pinout or using BDM with needels?
    I have tried with many usb 2.0 readers and with 3.0 Transcend RDF5 always no good connection
    I can see the eMMC in Drive Manager but can't connect to read

Цитата Сообщение от MarcinSalvage Посмотреть сообщение
    Have You found Your solution for connection issue?
    Are You soldering the pinout or using BDM with needels?
    I have tried with many usb 2.0 readers and with 3.0 Transcend RDF5 always no good connection
    I can see the eMMC in Drive Manager but can't connect to read
    You have this problem with all units or just one? I had that situation when there was bad solder on eMMC to the board. EmmcRaw tool see eMMC, see partition structure but when trying to reed data got errot "can't access memory" or something similar. Doing BGA reball solved read issue.

Any updates on BDM?
    Looks like Dat0 and Dat1 is very difficult to access using BDM.
    Mine doesn't even show up as read-only or with read errors.

Цитата Сообщение от eprst Посмотреть сообщение
    В общем нашел причину, проблема была по питанию и решена - теперь аппарат включается - появляется логотип на зкране монитора и музыка уходит в перезагрузку - сдул еммс - VCCq коротит на VSSq.. т.е. осталась проблема с еммс - теперь нужно содержимое флешки, поделитесь у кого есть - можно в личку. Заранее благодарю

I'm looking for dump emmc.
    my emmc is dead, VCCq is short on VSSq.
    Thanks
    Regards
    Здравствуйте ,есть похожий аппарат только PQ ,выключается после 10 сек. ,изображения нету ,подскажите какая проблема по питанию была ?

Ваши права