MIB2 MIBRoot Patch - map view problem
Добро пожаловать на Turbo Quattro.
Показано с 1 по 6 из 6
    Пользователь

Вопрос MIB2 MIBRoot Patch - map view problem

Hello,

I'm struggling to get working the Map view on Virtual Cockpit after I patched the MIBRoot.
    I just patched the checkSHA1Signature to always return True even when there's a hash mismatch. This way I can activate any FEC.

So far so good, but with this patch the Virtual Cockpit doesn't display the map - it displays just "Preparing map view..." text and that's all. When I put back the stock MIBRoot, the map view on Virtual Cockpit works, but obviously the additionally activated FECs don't (SportHMI + SportChrono).
    Can anybody give a hint how to get the map view working with patched MIBRoot?

Thanks in advance!

Новичок

FEC signature is RIPEMD-160, SHA1 is for metainfo, maybe you patch wrong check

Пользователь

Sorry my fault, not checkSHA1Signature was patched, but checkMSecSignature. The patch works, I can activate any FEC I want - just the map view on Virtual Cockpit is not being displayed...

"basic settings
    HDD Partition Format with Parameter: Navigation DataBase" and install map new

vcp.jpg"alapvető
    Последний раз редактировалось bajusz66; 11.10.2019 в 10:24.

Пользователь

Thanks for the hint, I will try it.

Edit:
    But the navigation maps work on the MIB unit, just they are not displayed in the instrument cluster. If the nav database would be corrupted, the maps wouldn't be displayed on the MIB as well.

The situation looks like at the picture:
    mc.jpg
    Последний раз редактировалось mibmaster; 11.10.2019 в 18:22.

Пользователь

Problem solved - the MIBRoot patch was OK, but the rebuilt IFS not.
    Solution is just to unpack the IFS, patch it properly and then pack again. Extracting the IFS, patching MIBRoot and then rebuilding the IFS from file system doesn't work 100%.

Ваши права