Audi MIB2 Wiring diagrams - Страница 2
Добро пожаловать на Turbo Quattro.
Страница 2 из 2 ПерваяПервая 12
Показано с 21 по 32 из 32

Hi Guys,

actual I trying to bring a A4 B9 MIB2 (Harman 8W0...) to work on desk.

The Main Unit runs and communicates via internal MIB CAN to Keyboard and Display... The part No. recognition of the display was correct.

But there is no picture on the 8W0 Wide Screen Display. Are there some changes in the LVDS connector between A6 MIB2 (4G1 035 021) and 8W0 family????
    The extra 4 pins for Ground, VCC and CAN of the enhanced LVDS connector must be correct. See above result.

Some ideas or expiriences from your side?

Thanks
    Tschako

----------------------------------------------------------------

Problem was solfed! There was a wrong pinout used at the LVDS Adapter from Audi spare parts!
    Последний раз редактировалось Tschako; 13.02.2018 в 13:07.

Новичок

Цитата Сообщение от Tschako Посмотреть сообщение
    Hi Guys,

actual I trying to bring a A4 B9 MIB2 (Harman 8W0...) to work on desk.

The Main Unit runs and communicates via internal MIB CAN to Keyboard and Display... The part No. recognition of the display was correct.

But there is no picture on the 8W0 Wide Screen Display. Are there some changes in the LVDS connector between A6 MIB2 (4G1 035 021) and 8W0 family????
    The extra 4 pins for Ground, VCC and CAN of the enhanced LVDS connector must be correct. See above result.

Some ideas or expiriences from your side?

Thanks
    Tschako
    Hello Tschako,
    how do you connect the main unit to keyboard and display on bench?
    Do you have a wiring diagram or something?

Thank you

Yes, of course! The inter-Component wiring ist shown on ErWin online... It´s all known...

Новичок

Hi there,

I have an engineering background but I am kinda new for Automotive Multimedia systems. I need a help with setting up a MIB2 on desk and just reading the central unit status and communication. I got the following H/W:

MIB2 Harman (4G1 035 025 D)
    Display (4G1919601R)
    Display-MIB2 Cable (8V1971551C),

- What are H/W parts I am still missing?
    - Do I need the MMI Touch Pad?
    - What is the wiring should be done?
    - What software can I use to monitor the communication of the MIB2 unit? How I connect the setup to a PC?
    - Is there any thread in English I can read through?

Thanks in advance,
    Sam

Новичок

Ok. It is working. However Bluetooth and Wlan are off, it needs the igniation on.

How I can make the mib2 to think that ignation is on. Is there a CAN message I can send.

Thanks.

Guys, are the pin outs for the serial connection on the MIB2 motherboard the same as those for the MMI3G+ as described in the "how to recover a dead MMI 3G"? Just screwed my IFS-ROOT.IFS and want to know whether I can get into IPL mode (using procedure in MMI3G+) with the MIB2 on my desk with 12V, serial connection and using the SD card update to re-flash the correct ifs-root.ifs?

RxD - top pin 5
    TxD - bottom pin 5
    Ground - bottom - pin 10

What is the baud rate? 115200/8/1/none/XON.XOFF

I don't have a bench test setup so am trying to recover via serial connection...

Is there an equivalent "slay" command to stop the MIB2 from shutting down after 60 seconds?

thanks

Hi. Im just wondering if is possible to retrofit MIB2 to 2014 audi a5 with MMI 3G plus?

nope. too hard. all the controls are CAN bus controlled so existing ones wouldn't work...

also screen resolutions different and LVDS cables used to connect to screen etc.. etc.. Lots of things would need replacing that most probably wouldn't fit into the spaces of your exisitng MMI 3G plus equipment.

Ah that's crap. I thought it is possible with some modifications

Новичок

Hello colleagues, can anyone help?
    I connected the harman mib2 audi a6 4g1035043d unit, the panel also with the audi a6 4g2919610g.
    The panel is attached: can mib 15 to 7, 16 to 1, 6 to 8, 13 to 9, 14 to 2. Of course, the power supply to the panel under 7 and ground to 8. Display not with audi only touchscreen with VW B8.
    There is this effect: when I connect without the panel, it starts up nicely, but I have no control, but when I connect to the panel, the unit loads into the audi logo and restart spontaneously.
    What could be the problem?

Hey,

Anyone has connected the USB and Touchpanel to the MIB wiring on bench... With touch panel I see there is a problem and with the plain USB port with number 5Q0035726 I'm not sure. Which USB ports work with D-Link?
    Последний раз редактировалось MarcinSalvage; 10.11.2020 в 00:52.

Ваши права