Подключение терминала на Columbus (Skoda A7) - Страница 2
Добро пожаловать на Turbo Quattro.
Страница 2 из 2 ПерваяПервая 12
Показано с 21 по 36 из 36

Цитата Сообщение от Tschako Посмотреть сообщение
    "Complete firmware changing will lead to the activation the component protection, also navigation will not work."

The CP signature is not part of the Firmware or software. The CP Signature is part of the specific EEProm of the Unit.
    Means, if you do a emergency recovery, normally the CP signature was protected and there was no changes in it. I´m not shure for the Map autorization?!

He meaning that he has patched unit from APG Without blocking sound even if CP is on.

Последний раз редактировалось Tschako; 17.06.2019 в 08:23.

Цитата Сообщение от Tschako Посмотреть сообщение
    OK, thats possible. But for my information, the APG MIB Jail-Break has a sub-PCB for emulating like a VIN Faker, isn´t it??
    Unfortunately I don't know. I was used their units. Units was with CP error, but sound was not muted, also unit had Golf VIN on all of them, I think APG - is software solution with custom GEM (with disable/enable diagnostic option)

I have a question. I completely flashed all known partiotions in MIB from Emerg mode, but how I can flash app.img on MIB? Does some specific address, you know? btw. I took Adresses from metainfo2.txt from original firmware but there are no address for app.img
    Thanks..
    Последний раз редактировалось ZippeR; 11.03.2016 в 00:29.

Цитата Сообщение от ZippeR Посмотреть сообщение
    Unfortunately I don't know. I was used their units. Units was with CP error, but sound was not muted, also unit had Golf VIN on all of them, I think APG - is software solution with custom GEM (with disable/enable diagnostic option)

I have a question. I completely flashed all known partiotions in MIB from Emerg mode, but how I can flash app.img on MIB? Does some specific address, you know? btw. I took Adresses from metainfo2.txt from original firmware but there are no address for app.img
    Thanks..

This`s my question too,all /MMX/*.img files
    Чтобы узнать от вас

Новичок

Some body have that firmware:
    MHI2_ER_SKG11_P0260
    MHI2_ER_SKG11_P2104
    MHI2_ER_SKG11_P2129
    for mib 2 Columbus?

Местный

Why do U need those old version?

Новичок

Цитата Сообщение от mobista Посмотреть сообщение
    Why do U need those old version?
    For updating, my unit have MHI2_ER_SKG11_P0260 (v.200), now update possible only to MHI2_ER_SKG11_P2104 / MHI2_ER_SKG11_P2129, on newer versions unit says "Train is locked".
    Now i have hash for
    P0260 (v.200).

Местный

Sent me your eeprom.

Новичок

I solved this question.
    Цитата Сообщение от mobista Посмотреть сообщение
    Sent me your eeprom.

Пользователь

I second the above request, I need some of these softwares:
    MHI2_ER_SKG11_P0260
    MHI2_ER_SKG11_P2104
    MHI2_ER_SKG11_P2129

I have a very old MIB2 Skoda Columbus with sw 0200 and I can't update because train is blocked. I can't modify the eeprom because I don't have the root pass for sw 0200.

Anybody can share the above softwares or a root pass for 0200?

Password for energency not harman_f?

Пользователь

For emergency the pass is still harman_f, but I need the MMX pass as in RCC I cannot use modifyE2P because of missing DSI.

Цитата Сообщение от ZippeR Посмотреть сообщение

Thanks..
    Цитата Сообщение от audijiJQ Посмотреть сообщение
    This`s my question too,all /MMX/*.img files
    This is a old post but I have the same question for the MIB/MIB2 units: How to flash/replace app.img?

Цитата Сообщение от Kastrati Посмотреть сообщение
    This is a old post but I have the same question for the MIB/MIB2 units: How to flash/replace app.img?
    Open app.img file and paste partiontable header from 0x0 to 0x7fff. Then put it to mnand0.

dd if=..../path_to_sd/app(with header).img of=/dev/mnand0

or

dd if=..../path_to_sd/app.img skip 64 of=/dev/mnand0
    Последний раз редактировалось magna413; 26.11.2020 в 19:59.

Цитата Сообщение от magna413 Посмотреть сообщение
    Open app.img file and paste partiontable header from 0x0 to 0x7fff. Then put it to mnand0.

dd if=..../path_to_sd/app(with header).img of=/dev/mnand0

or

Thanks for your help, I am learning a lot with you, I try to undestand the structure and do not brick more my MMX.
    I dumped mnand0 to sda0 with cat ... > file.img and most content from 0x0 to 0x7FFF is F3DEBC9A (attached img): Is it the expected header to paste into app.img?

header.JPG
    Последний раз редактировалось Kastrati; 29.11.2020 в 00:42.

Цитата Сообщение от magna413 Посмотреть сообщение

...or

update: I think this command should be dd if=..../path_to_sd/app.img seek=64 of=/dev/mnand0

Ваши права