Chip Tuning Package, GT3071R Stage I$1,049.00
Click to enlarge
Click to enlargeAfter months of code cracking and dyno tuning, we're proud to announce our GT3071R Stage I chip tuning package.
Suitable for all AAN, ADU and ABY code coil-on-plug I5 20v turbos, requires 3.0 BAR Map sensor and 440cc injectors, included in the kit. Requires a 4.0 BAR fuel pressure regulator (stock on the AAN, available for the ADU/ABY) and stock MAF in all applications. For advertised results, we also recommend the RS2 exhaust manifold and 3" DP and free flowing exhaust.
We recommend this tune for all motors with stock internals, upgraded engine rods or pistons not required.
Brand new code, we did not start with a previous chiptune, all mapping is original from 034.
-23psi overboost, 20psi to redline, 7200rpm rev limiter
-Air/Fuel ratio 11.5-11.8 under boost, 14.7 under light load and idle conditions. Recommended for 91-93 octane fuel.
-325 wheel HP (to the wheels), estimated 400-425 crank HP.
-Injector duty cycle 85-90% max. under full load at peak rpm of 7200rpm.
Chip Tuning Package includes:
- Quantity 5 flow matched 440cc Bosch injectors
- 3.0 BAR VMAP sensor with installation accesories
- 034EFI GT3071R Stage I Chipset (fuel/timing and boost)
- 034EFI 1.9 BAR wastegate spring
Map Select Option:
- For an additional fee, we can supply a map select feature with the chipset to allow switching between 2 different maps. Currently, the option we offer is a + 3psi map for a 26psi overboost holding 23psi to redline for 350 wheel HP or an estimated 440 crank HP. We recommend running 93 octane fuel minimum with this chipset or preferrably 100 octane for optimal performance. Switch and wiring components are supplied as well as instructions.
Note - if you already have a 3.0 BAR map sensor, you can delete it from the package. If your ECU is already socketed, then we can ship you the Chip Tuning Package to easily install yourself with included instructions. If your ECU has not been socketed, you'll need to arrange to ship your ECU to us, we can turn in around in 24hours and back to you quickly.