MIB2 High us to eu
Добро пожаловать на Turbo Quattro.
Страница 1 из 3 123 ПоследняяПоследняя
Показано с 1 по 20 из 44

Тема: MIB2 High us to eu

Пользователь

По умолчанию MIB2 High us to eu

Is it possible to convert firmware from US version to EU?
    Will it help if I buy SD 4M0906961AN and just update or I need more actions?

Vehicle - Audi a4 B9 US with MIB2 High

Thanks to all who will help

Пользователь

Now i have software 0976 for q7 and a4 with mib2 high, but it is still a problem to ignore version and region. I can add region and variant in metainfo file and even calculate metainfochecksum, but then I have problem with signatures.
    If someone can help me to solve issue with EU firmware installation on US unit, I am ready to share firmware.
    Or maybe some ideas?

Thanks!

Пользователь

And some usefull information for us mib2 owners outside us:
    If someone need to change NAR radio frequency to EU (step of radio frequency from 0.2 to 0.1) just change in block 5F - Byte 9 - change 22 to 11 manually or uncheck bite 1 and 5, check bite 0 and 4

Пользователь

here is my 5f long coding:
    019401020000000053220002041A00102F0002E501700904FE

As I know byte 3 is showing nav region (02 NAR, 01 Europe) and byte 9 region of device (22 NAR and 11 Europe).
    But even after changes in long coding I am not able to install europe firmware (0976) or europe maps, I still have area conflict.

Also I have tried to change metainfo2 file in maps and recalculate checksum but then I have signature conflict.

Maybe some ideas how to ignore region or change it or maybe any way to install firmware or maps in swdl mode (I can't understand how to do it)?

Thanks!

Местный

Google says: if U have Harman Tegra unit U need to change some values or force Emergency Download via Telnet (WiFi) or via service connector onboard like in 3GP. U need to have root password for your unit. Hash needed to calculate password is hidden in your current FW version files (eash version has different pass) or in eMMC which U can dump - if U can upload there files somewhere I can help U with this.

Новичок

Password of root is not important. Some tools in firmware package is useful for region conversion.

Местный

Цитата Сообщение от jvkk Посмотреть сообщение
    Password of root is not important. Some tools in firmware package is useful for region conversion.
    Can U give more information?

Новичок

Area conflict could not be eliminated by modifying long coding or adaptation.
    You have to modify the EEPROM.

Simplest way todo, without knowledge of the specific engineering tools, is to use VAG Can Pro for the Region Conversation Job!

Новичок

Area conflict could not be eliminated by modifying long coding or adaptation.
    You have to modify the EEPROM.
    Can you tell what exactly need to modify in Eeprom?

In VCP you´ll find complete ZDCs to handle it...

Новичок

but how to load EU firmware to MIB? there is only Options for load Languages but not OK if MIB has USA firmware

Пользователь

Цитата Сообщение от Tschako Посмотреть сообщение
    Simplest way todo, without knowledge of the specific engineering tools, is to use VAG Can Pro for the Region Conversation Job!
    Are you sure that vcp already has zdc for A4 B9? And what can I do with VCP, only add languages or change region and after that I won't have area conflict while updating maps? Thanks!

Пользователь

Can You upload firmware?? Have you tried developer mode?? maybe here is possible to run ignore variant to update fw.

Пользователь

Цитата Сообщение от a4b9 Посмотреть сообщение
    Can You upload firmware?? Have you tried developer mode?? maybe here is possible to run ignore variant to update fw.
    Unfortunately A4 b9 don't have possibility to ignore variant and region through green menu as it was on previous models.

Пользователь

I have contact to get solution for enable UART + convert SD cart from US to EU + calc SWAP .

Will be enough to make conversion?? What is carplay etc which are offered with mib.

Новичок

Цитата Сообщение от a4b9 Посмотреть сообщение
    I have contact to get solution for enable UART + convert SD cart from US to EU + calc SWAP .

Will be enough to make conversion?? What is carplay etc which are offered with mib.
    OK you help me? A3 8V MIB1 8V0 035 039 2xSD+SIM
    Convert USA-> EU
    I have firmware
    *MHIG_EU_AU_P1531
    *MHIG_EU_AU_P1048

Пользователь

Guy wants 4000eur for solution...

Новичок

Can you tell me who sells it?

Пользователь

Цитата Сообщение от vierchatura Посмотреть сообщение
    but how to load EU firmware to MIB? there is only Options for load Languages but not OK if MIB has USA firmware
    vierchatura, could you please clarify - it is impossible even add new languages via VCP while MIB has USA firmware? Or you just mentioned that USA firmware - it is not OK?

Ваши права