MMI 3GP + SIM US>EU stuck on 2G - Страница 2
Добро пожаловать на Turbo Quattro.
Страница 2 из 3 ПерваяПервая 123 ПоследняяПоследняя
Показано с 21 по 40 из 45
    Новичок

Can anyone comment on this taken from @theed post as I stuck here:
    With vag can pro you can set the umts values for the eu. There is a zdc file for the telephony gain settings. After that the unit will connect to umts 3g
    Any comment is appreciated, specially concerning zdc file and where to get it as in Vag Can Pro I can´t see any suitable one

There is no VCP ZDC-file or something else, which is able to activate the EU 3G UMTS Modes with an US version of the Telit or AH6 phone modul in the MMI.
    The US modules are unable to handle this frequencies and modes in EU. You have to change the phone hardware as descriped in this thread.

Новичок

Цитата Сообщение от Tschako Посмотреть сообщение
    There is no VCP ZDC-file or something else, which is able to activate the EU 3G UMTS Modes with an US version of the Telit or AH6 phone modul in the MMI.
    The US modules are unable to handle this frequencies and modes in EU. You have to change the phone hardware as descriped in this thread.
    Thanks for answer, Yes I undarstand that, just after change modem to eu version (its available at aliexpress) do You need to change smth in navi unit or just update eu firmware and upgrade telit part of it using user defined update or need to change anything with vagcanpro also?

You can restart the firmware update to EU version. It will only update the Telit if it is an older version...

Новичок

thx

Пользователь

Is it the same situation with Audi A4 B9 2017 MIB2 High NAR? Can't find any information about what lte module is install on NAR cars and how to change NAR LTE freguances on EU.
    Thanks for any information!

Yes, totally the same situation. Depending the RF requirements, they use CINTERION Modules in both cases. Bur for NAR it is ALS6A-US and for the EU its ALS6A-EU.

You only can exchange the CINTERION RF Modules into the Harman Housing to bring it from US-EU LTE Modes. Otherwise only 2G works in EU.

Пользователь

I need to change part number 4M0035456 or I am mistaken?

No, the PN you note, is an RF TwoWay-Amplifier to support the SmartPhones in the Cars Hold/Charg Holder.
    Nothing todo with the LTE EU-Compatibilty of the MIB Unit.

There is no PN for the embedded RF Module of the MIB units. VW / Audi doen´t support repair issues with parts.

You have to desolder the US Module and resolder an EU version of the Cinterion RF Modules inside. A critical soldering job, I think.

But first of all, you have to find EU versions on the market...

Пользователь

4129743012_1112583107.jpg

I have found module ALS6A-E. Am I right, that I need only replace my ALS6A-US and it should work properly with LTE?
    Price is 57 usd for try, that why I would like to be sure. Thanks!
    Последний раз редактировалось sergey307; 15.11.2018 в 12:22.

Yes, it should work perfect in EU! Maybe, it is nessesary to update the FW on the module to support the correct command set in the MIB...

Пользователь

I tried to order such long ago.
    Price went from 30$ on inquiry to 150$ and then the guy went away.
    If you find it responsive paste a link.

Пользователь

https://www.alibaba.com/product-deta...15352fc2DvUvD0

36 USD per 1pc and shipping fee 29 USD to Europe countries, but depends of negotiations, I have ordered 2 pcs for 101 USD with shipping.

I verified the Ali offer you send, but the pictures don´t show the correct case style of ALS6A-E used in the Harman modules.

Normally, Cinterion offers the RF-modules in some differend cases and PinOuts... Hope you´ll receive the correct ones!

I verified the Ali offer you send, but the pictures don´t show the correct case style of ALS6A-E used in the Harman modules.

Normally, Cinterion offers the RF-modules in some differend cases and PinOuts... Hope you´ll receive the correct ones!

On the attached picture, you can see the ALS6A-US placed on the Harman PCB for the MIB
    Изображения Изображения

Пользователь

Пользователь

Can I replace only part where it is written ALS6A-E?

Yes, thats exactly whats todo.

But I think, it is not so easy to desolder the both modules away from each PCB and solder on again without damages...

Think you´ll need SMD solder equipment with a pre-heating plate and special hot air pipes todo.

Пользователь

Tschako, thanks a lot for your support and I confirm that changing module on ALS6A-E helps, it works perfectly without any update of FW.

sergey307,

fine, I´m happy for your success!

Hope, the soldering was pretty good todo?

Ваши права