MMI 3G High (америка) без Sim ->MMI 3G High (америка) c Sim - Страница 2
Добро пожаловать на Turbo Quattro.
Страница 2 из 2 ПерваяПервая 12
Показано с 21 по 23 из 23

Цитата Сообщение от Tschako Посмотреть сообщение
    Yes, I think so. In Germany the UC864-E-AUTO costs around 150 EUR. The local distributors were listet on the Telit webside "www.telit.com" for each country.

After exchange of the GSM-unit you have to reflash the right MMI3GP software, means K0767 or K0770 depending of the MMI Unit.
    The reflash is verified? I have an Audi A4 from US with the Telit UC864-AWS (US Version), but the MMI 3gp has already european FW and maps, the phone works ok but just in 2g as 3g bands differ on EU. Im thinking on changing to the UC864-E, got answer on another thread that i need solder the new chip (no plug in seems), but if i need to reflash more things maybe i pass and keep just 2g, hehe. More things to do, more ways to fail on it

The UC864 has a connector to the PCB side. But the shielded housing was soldered on the PCB.
    No problem for the right equipment.
    After correct installation of the EU Firmware and the correct EEProm Area Settings, it will work fine in UMTS with 3G in EU.

Новичок

Цитата Сообщение от Tschako Посмотреть сообщение
    I´ve tried a little bit playing with the GSM modules. The next step must be to migrade to the EU LTE level with change of the module...
    To modify the used AT command set in the relevant scripts should not be the problem.
    any news on it? the only difference between umts and lte module is AT command set ? will it be recognized using same drivers?

Ваши права