PDA

Просмотр полной версии : MY MMI 3GP is died after maps activity and don,t know what more to do

NANDO_A6
26.06.2015, 21:18
Hi every body, I come from Spain and have been reading all the post as MMI Dead , very interesting and useful, with the best people , but I've tried to follow the method of " Recovering a dead Unit MMI 3G " , but without result . That is why I say please help . And only I understand a little programming QNX
These are for recording my tests

What have I been doing wrong ?

Thank you from spain

NANDO_A6
27.06.2015, 11:35
Может быть, лучше в России , извините за мое невежество .Я действительно в отчаянии.М.И. 3GP MMI умер после активации карты и не знаю, что еще сделатьПривет каждое тело , я приехал из Испании и читал все пост MMI мертвых , очень интересной и полезной , с лучшими людьми , но я старался следовать методу " Восстановление мертвых блок MMI 3G " , но без результата , Вот почему я говорю , пожалуйста, помогите . И только понять, немного программирования QNXОни предназначены для записи мои тестыЧто я делаю не так ?Благодаря из Испании

NANDO_A6
28.06.2015, 14:06
Today I have erased the headers, because I forgot doing and I think that is the reason because in the log there was:

srvstarter error: Spawning child process /usr/apps/MMI3GApplication failed! ERRN
O=12: 'Not enough memory'
srvstarter error: Spawn process '/usr/apps/MMI3GApplication' failed! Error: Not
enough memory

So I erasing the Headers:

flashit -a 680000 -e 1000
*** erasing ...
*** verifying ...
# flashit -a 40000 -e 1000
*** erasing ...
*** verifying ..

# flashit -a 780000 -e 1000
*** erasing ...
*** verifying ...

But not luck, now The Red Screen show this:

And the screen en el Emergency Mode now is black

Anybody what more to do and which is the " Metainfo CRC error "

Thank every Body

NANDO_A6
04.07.2015, 01:16
Hello everyone, good MMI has returned to life.Thanks to all who have helped me

Timur_ua
07.07.2015, 14:22
Hello Please tell me what you did? I have the same problem!

NANDO_A6
07.07.2015, 16:18
I use the " How-to- recover- a- bricked -Audi -MMI -3G- or- 3G - Plus" Gliana Keldo procedure is on the version.3

dikij
08.07.2015, 08:01
Доброго времени.

Ребята, кто сможет помочь с такой проблемкой Audi a6 4g mmi mit hdd