PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Audi MMI System Update Log - Can it be cleaned?

XTed
21.02.2014, 00:19
Hi!

жаль мой русский не очень хорошо ... Я надеюсь, вы не возражаете English

I wanted to say that you are doing great stuff with the scripts for the MMI. I have a 3gp and it helped me removed a failed .fsc file!

I wondered if a script can be created to clear/delete the system update log where it records past map and activation installations in the "setup+return" menu?

Thanks so much, sorry for writing in English.
XTed

sergeynik
21.02.2014, 00:26
work script you find in this links
http://turbo-quattro.com/showthread.php?14480-самозапускающийся-скрипт

sergeynik
21.02.2014, 00:26
work script you find in this links
http://turbo-quattro.com/showthread.php?14480-самозапускающийся-скрипт

XTed
21.02.2014, 02:51
Great!

So I need to look in "/HBpersistence/DataPST.db" and "/mnt/hmisql/DataPST.db" to find where the "log" items from the system updates are stored?

I will take a look and see how I get on.

XTed
21.02.2014, 12:59
I have a russian friend who helps ;)

carbof0s
21.02.2014, 15:26
Great!

So I need to look in "/HBpersistence/DataPST.db" and "/mnt/hmisql/DataPST.db" to find where the "log" items from the system updates are stored?

I will take a look and see how I get on.

What is your final purpose ?

XTed
21.02.2014, 16:24
The goal is to to "delete" the log entries that show in "engineering system update" screen.

I have entries that show map and firmware installations for example.

The menu that I mean is a MMI 3gp you press "car+back" - the menu where you install firmware or map updates. In this menu there is a "log" and I would like to remove all the entries.

I hope this makes sense.

XTed
04.03.2014, 22:51
Ok. In the Last Week I have Looked in the / HBpersistence / DataPST.db and / mnt / hmisql / DataPST.db for the Log Items but I can not Find Them. Also I Looked around the extracts That I pulled from the MMI Without luck using Recommended by the script sergeynik. Can someone help Locate where Log Files These are A or Method to delete Them? The ones I Mean That are as in the Attached picture. Thanks!

XTed
08.03.2014, 18:08
Some news...

I think I have found the "software update" log location:

efs-persist\SWDL\Log\service
efs-persist\SWDL\Log\user

Can the contents of the directories just be deleted? Is it safe to delete these folders?

sergeynik
08.03.2014, 18:11
remount "efs-persist" for r\w
and move( delete) files

XTed
08.03.2014, 22:58
That worked - logs are removed :)

Thank you!

Zdenek
14.03.2014, 12:47
Hi,
you delete all file in user and service, or some?
Have you script, or telnet?
Thanks

XTed
15.03.2014, 17:07
I deleted the complete folder using the script method from sergeynik using the commands:

rm -f -r /mnt/efs-persist/SWDL/Log/service
rm -f -r /mnt/efs-persist/SWDL/Log/user

X.C
02.05.2014, 20:03
I have the same problem, wants to remove the keys from the navi audi q7 3g + because ive loaded vw key 00040405 in Audi Navi Q7 there though is the legal wants to remove vw key and install audi key 00040007 :)

helped me removed a failed .fsc file! and good .fsc file !

The goal is to to "delete" the log entries that show in "engineering system update" screen. (clear/delete the system update log where it records past map and activation installations in the "setup+return" menu) (a lot of bad old logs whose now did not want me to have)

Can you send me these two ready programs (ready script -program sd card - because I can not edit files and programs teeth do not spoil)

I do not want to spoil the navi in my q7 3gp+ 2014 maps, sim-google, tmc-online, audiconnect, 767 DH :)

Thanks in advance for your help

X.C
07.05.2014, 18:00
Does anyone SCRIPT READY to clear/delete the system update log where it records past map and activation installations in the "setup+return" menu?

XTed OR Any WHO, YOU CAN HELP - finished script, I'm trying to

I deleted the complete folder using the script method from sergeynik using the commands:

BUT NOT WORK (FREESCR - Sergeynik)

MMI AUDI Q7 3GP+ SOFT 767

Thanks so much,

X.C
25.07.2014, 06:58
someone give up script worked

$SCRIPT READY to clear/delete the system update log where it records past map and activation installations in the "setup+return" menu?

"software update" log location:

efs-persist\SWDL\Log\service
efs-persist\SWDL\Log\user

please help me
sergeynik (http://turbo-quattro.com/member.php?9-sergeynik) - X.TED - YOU CLEAN LOG AND SCRIPT WORKED PLEAS HELP ME

XTed
28.07.2014, 14:35
The commands that you need are